HOW WE COLLECT AND USE PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER INFORMATION
- User regisration. GEO-PAK collects information from you upon registration in connection with the use of any of GEO-PAK's applications.
- Information Provided By You. User may also choose to provide GEO-PAK with information, some of which may be personal data, when user interacts with the Services in the following ways: Complete a survey, register for a contest or other promotion, send us an e-mail message or complete an inquiry form to receive additional information, submit a comment, leave feedback or send us a photo or video
- Automatic Collection. GEO-PAK collects certain information through automated means. Some of the information we collect through automated means may, whether alone or combined with other data, be personal data.
- Location Information. GEO-PAK collects location information through the Services so that we can offer you certain location-based services , provide advertisements that are relevant to your geographic location, and conduct analytics to improve the Services.
- Alerts and Notifications. Certain Services offer you the ability to receive push notifications for gameday information. To provide these Services, we may need to collect your e-mail address, phone number, device information, and mobile carrier information, in addition to the postal code or geographic area to which the alert, update or notification pertains. If you no longer wish to receive these types of notifications, you may opt-out by turning them off within the settings of your mobile device or the particular Service for which you registered.
- Personally identifiable information shall be saved and used in particular in order to offer new applications to the user, to improve such applications and conform them to the users' needs.
USE AND SHARING OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE AND NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
- By registering, the user explicitly agrees that GEO-PAK shall have the right to use all automatically collected personally identifiable information, in accordance with the privacy settings of such user, for purposes of the GEO-PAK applications. GEO-PAK does not share, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. GEO-PAK implements all reasonable measures to prevent the unauthorized access by third parties to saved details.
- The user explicitly consents to the storage and use of non-personally identifiable information for purposes of in-app advertising, demographics, and usage statistics with the team, advertisers, sponsors, or other organizations.
PLUGINS AND WIDGETS FOR SOCIAL MEDIA
- The GEO-PAK.com Platform includes or will include social media plugins, such as (i) Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA; (ii) Google +, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043; or (iii) Twitter, 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA.
- Users can recognize, e.g., Facebook-plugins by the Facebook-Logo or the addition "Facebook Social Plugin" or the "Like-Button" ("Like") on our pages. You can find an overview of Facebook-plugins here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
- If users do not want to have Facebook associate their visits on our site with their Facebook-account, users must log out from their Facebook-account.
- Several areas of the GEO-PAK website use 'cookies' ─ small text files that are placed on the user's computer and stored by the browser. They are used by GEO-PAK to provide a more user-friendly, effective and secure service. Cookies also enable GEO-PAK to identify a user's browser and offer services to such user. Cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information.
- You can prevent the installation of cookies by entering the corresponding settings in your browser software. However, please note that in this case you may not be able to use the complete range of functions of the GEO-PAK.com platform to its full extent.
- The GEO-PAK.com platform uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses 'cookies' (see Section 6, above). The information about your visit collected by the cookies, including your IP address, is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and saved there. To the extent that the GEO-PAK.com platform has activated IP anonymization, Google first abbreviates your IP address within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. Google will use the information collected on behalf of the website operator to evaluate your use of the GEO-PAK.com platform, to compile reports about your activities within the GEO-PAK.com platform, and to provide further services to GEOPAK related to use of the GEO-PAK.com platform and Internet use. Google will under no circumstances associate the IP address transmitted by your browser within the operations of Google Analytics with other Google data.
- You can prevent the data related to your use of the GEO-PAK.com platform, including your IP address, generated by the cookies from being recorded by Google and Google's processing of this data by downloading and installing the browser plugin from the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.